On Hypnotherapy



My Journey in Hypnotherapy
(Visit the website)


Yes! Life is not always a bed of roses, problems and challenging issues are always there for us to attend to, but consciously ignoring or suppressing them is not the long-term solution, as they certainly will surface again subconsciously when you least expected it to be. If you are seeking for a more comfortable, meaningful and fulfilling life, you have to face them squarely…resolve them, take control of them; rather than allowing them to control you, making you anxious, miserable and helpless. Nobody can help you resolve your problems or challenging issues except your very own self, but you have to be willing to do so. Yes! Starting from today, take control of your own life, chart your own destiny, be decisive, seek support and help in throwing out all those unwanted emotional baggage from your mind, from your heart and allow yourself to move to a safe and comfortable place where you will find life such a breeze…regain your own self worth, self esteem and hence self confidence.



You are the master of your own destiny!



I am a Psychotherapist in private practice and I have been in this profession for many years and along the way, picked up keen interest in Hypnotherapy. Quite ironically, the reason for me to pursue Hypnotherapy course of study was because of my extreme disbelief and negativity towards the practice itself. In fact, I used to criticize Hypnotherapy profession earlier but decided that rather than discounting Hypnotherapy without basis or understanding, I should try finding out more about it. Looking back, this is quite a common issue that we face in our everyday’s life…uncertain about what is going on in our life, but sitting on the fence or sideline hoping for things to turn rosier, rather than taking control, taking actions to find out more. The reality is, truth does not come by itself and you have to be willing to seek them out.

Today, I am convinced that Hypnotherapy can be a powerful body of knowledge and skills that can help improve our lives and I am sure glad to be walking the professional path of Hypnotherapy and this is in addition to my practice as a Psychotherapist.



Yes! Take control of your own life rather than allowing your issues to control you.


I will never promise you that you will regain your very own self completely, because I am not selling you a miracle product, but an experience that will certainly help provide you calmness, better clarity of mind, so that you can be more confident and objective in facing your existing issues and future life challenges.

Hypnosis can help you in your following issues:

♦ Alleviate stress
♦ increase motivation
♦ smoking cessation
♦ alcohol abuse
♦ weight loss
♦ drug abuse
♦ reduce stress and anxiety
♦ enhance self esteem and confidence
♦ anger issue
♦ procrastination issue
♦ emotional and trauma issue
♦ abuse issue
♦ fear issue
♦ improve concentration
♦ pain management
♦ sexual issue
♦ relationship issue

and many more...